You may be interested in
- Privacy Statement - 09 Jul 2013
Privacy Statement for this website
Terms and conditions
1 December 2023
These terms and conditions and governed by the laws of England and they govern the use of crimperbooks.co.uk (“the site”). By using the site you indicate you have read and agree to abide my these terms.
All content published and made available on this site is the property of Ryan Cartwright. It is made available under the licensing laid out below but ownership remains with Ryan Cartwright. Ownership of derivative works is covered under the licence below.
Links to other websites and services
The site contains links to third party sites and services for the purposes of information that I do not control. I am not responsible for the content on those sites or provided by those services.
Limitation of liability
Ryan Cartwright and his estate will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of this site.
These terms are subject to change at times in order to comply with the relevant laws. At such times a notice will be posted on this website indicating the change and why it has been made.
Your use of this site is also covered by the Privacy Statement
I use a Creative Commons licence which specifically allows you a number of freedoms. The licence I use is the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 4.0 International .
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license) .
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.