This privacy statement tells you what personal information is collected and how it is used with regards to your use of this website.
- We do not collect or store any personal information of yours on-line unless explicitly requested to do so by you or as part of a site membership (instigated by you).
- We take every precaution to protect your privacy when dealing with you.
- We will not pass your details to any other party without prior consent.
If you send us some work to be displayed on this site, you must understand that all works on this site are covered by a Creative Commons licence. This will include your work. The work remains in your ownership and copyright but the licence enables people to download, modify and redistribute it without charge or penalty.
Cookies are small text files passed to your computer by websites that you visit. They are usually stored by your web-browser software and have an expiry date after which the browser will destroy them. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
- We do not store any personal information in cookies for websites visitors
- Some information about your visit may be placed in a cookie during your visit. This is set to be destroyed by your browser when you close it. This cookie is set by WordPress, the blogging software we use on this site.
- Users who log into this site are passed a single cookie to enable them to use the administration functions. This contains no tracking information whatsoever.
- This website is in accordance with the EU cookie directive of 2011 and GDPR 2018.
We may occasionally link to selected external sites and this statement does not cover those websites. You are advised to refer to their own privacy statements for further details.
If you find anything on this website that you think conflicts with this statement, please leave a comment here and we will do our best to resolve the issue.